Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven is a large geographic footprint incorporating significant deprivation, some affluent areas, urban, rural and city living. The population of over 600,000 is one of the most diverse nationally and significant health inequalities exist across the different areas of the district. We are working as a health and care system to create a sustainable health and care economy that supports people to be healthy, well and independent.
The Programme Director will support the delivery of our Sustainability and Transformation Plans across the health and care economy.
This post is hosted by NHS Bradford Districts CCG* on behalf of the Health and Care partner organisations across Bradford District and Craven and is funded by 7 statutory partner organisations;
- NHS Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG,
- NHS Bradford District City CCG,
- NHS Bradford Districts CCG,
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council,
- NHS Airedale Foundation Trust,
- NHS Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust and
- NHS Bradford District Care Foundation Trust.
*NHS Districts Clinical Commissioning Groups is a dynamic organisation with a shared management team with NHS Bradford City and NHS Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCGs.